SWGEmu - Bounce Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Galaxies Europe-Infinity veterans guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deo - lost and loving it!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deonorth

Deo - lost and loving it! Empty
PostSubject: Deo - lost and loving it!   Deo - lost and loving it! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi Bouncers!

Let me introduce myself, I'm Deonorth, but just call me Deo. I'm 100% new to SWG, 100% lost and 100% smitten with a game that finally has some complexity!

Crafting is usually my thing (just ask Liniana/Luinara) so that is likely where i'll head here, too, first, but I like to explore all factets of games too.

I enjoy nothing more than helping others, once i know what I'm doing at least. Take advantage of me while I don't know any better and ask me to slave away relentlessly for you, before i learn better!

I'm also in a time-zone approxmately on the other side of the world to most of civilisation (Australia) so if you actually /see/ me online you should be in bed! *ducks the thrown obscenity hurled out of Norway*

I do have a job, 2 in fact, but have plenty of free time, as they're both odd hours (and i get paid to sleep!) so, if things go well for me here, I'll be around a bit. So if you see Deonorth or Binabic ( my first 2 experimental crafters ) wandering about looking lost and confused, with a smile on their faces, please say "Hi" and give me something useful to do!

Deo
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Deo - lost and loving it!   Deo - lost and loving it! EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi there!

*Thinking of some chores for your characters* alien

Welcome, I am sure you will feel good in Bounce (although, ehem, because we don't have a guildhall yet we are not officially a guild in a game but... SOON cheers )

Bounce has always been full of very friendly and fun people, most of us met in real life and have been friends since, and most of us were really sad and dsappointed when SOE destroyed our game... No )

But Project SWGEmu seems to be thrivng and I am sure they will get it released and it gives us all our wonderful game back bounce

So please add my characters to your friend list, any time you need something ask, we always try to help one another here. My character's names are: Ivyrane, Meesha, Mishakal, Alise.

I hope you like it here with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bnce.guildmmorpg.com
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Deo - lost and loving it!   Deo - lost and loving it! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:27 am

You just had to!!!

*mutters something and tries to throw pebbles at Deo.*

Anyway I am so glad to have you here, and i'm always worried you are bored or feel like i'm not taking you around to see things. My worries are probably with out reason because i know you know how to invent your own fun.
He even almost made to set up a macro on its own! and that is not easy in SWG if you have no experience with it.

And you will love to get grumpy over the AFK players. In eq2 it was the power leveling you grumbled over, and now its probably going to be the AFK ones. I am a AFK harvester and i'm Proud of it Deo!! i'm PROUD!!

Upside is, you cant really power level in this game, For there is no level, and you only gain xp for what you are actually doing. Saying that... there is always a macro way to " cheat " but THAT i don't do so don't frown at me old man!! (( He is not old, but don't tell him i said that ))

You others will soon recognize that Deo bickers a lot....With me that is.
Back to top Go down
Deonorth

PostSubject: Re: Deo - lost and loving it!   Deo - lost and loving it! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:59 am

Bicker? Me?

You do!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deo - lost and loving it!   Deo - lost and loving it! Empty

Back to top Go down

Deo - lost and loving it!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWGEmu - Bounce Inc. :: Gameplay-
Jump to: