SWGEmu - Bounce Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Galaxies Europe-Infinity veterans guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BOUNCE Inc. - Still Alive :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

BOUNCE Inc. - Still Alive :) Empty
PostSubject: BOUNCE Inc. - Still Alive :)   BOUNCE Inc. - Still Alive :) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:51 am

Hello everyone Smile

This is just a little update for all of you interested in Galaxies (even if only as fond memories) and Bounce as a guild, and people we met and knew...

Luinara and me came into the EMU determined to rebuild some of what we had. The game is working really well now, you do get this amazing feeling of being back in this world we all loved so much. Granted, it's unfinished and some things are missing (like the Creature Handler which was my favourite profession), but overall, it works, it really does, and I for one am very happy to be back. I am sure I am not the only one who tried some other games and could never find a place to stay.

Lui had to take a break because of RL issues and I thought for a second that I would be alone in the newly built town on Rori, called Lazy Town (Lui's idea which i think is brilliant Very Happy ), but then I found Brandyrose who turned out to be a great gal representing all the qualities we all know and love from Bounce - friendly, funny, happy, having fun. She helped me not to give up and so we played together, talked a lot, built a city and had fun.

We decided it was time to let other people in - so placed a recruitment post on the forums and as a result, we gained 3 new people, all of them seem to fit in perfectly. We will never grow into a huge guild, it's not the point, it never has been with the Bounce I remember from Infinity. Quality > quantity always - thanks to this attitude on Infinity many of us already formed relationships that go into the Real Life (which is awesome, btw cheers )

So, if you ever want to dust off this old SWG cd and take a trip down the memory lane with the EMU, you will be welcome with bounces, hugs and cookies grouphug1 I am quite sure I can find some good vintage of Vasarian Brandy lying around... drink

Take a break from your busy life and other new games with awesome graphics and come here, where we can sit in the cantina and talk, or go sightseeing on Endor; or get eaten by rancors because why not, after all, we can clone Silly Happy

If you ever really loved SWG, it's not dead. It's very much alive, and it will be until there are people who love and support it.

*Bounces into the Tatooinian sunset*

*Hugs all Bouncers*

Ivy
Back to top Go down
http://bnce.guildmmorpg.com
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: BOUNCE Inc. - Still Alive :)   BOUNCE Inc. - Still Alive :) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:27 am

*sneaks back into the game with ninja stealth* What RL issues? i bena here all da time!

*looks at all to see if they bought it*
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: BOUNCE Inc. - Still Alive :)   BOUNCE Inc. - Still Alive :) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:36 am

Luinara wrote:
*sneaks back into the game with ninja stealth* What RL issues? i bena here all da time!

*looks at all to see if they bought it*

No, they didn't bike fight

But now that you're back I hope you'll stay back Silly Happy big hug

Back to top Go down
http://bnce.guildmmorpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOUNCE Inc. - Still Alive :)   BOUNCE Inc. - Still Alive :) Empty

Back to top Go down

BOUNCE Inc. - Still Alive :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWGEmu - Bounce Inc. :: Welcome :: Bounce Inc. Guild-
Jump to: