SWGEmu - Bounce Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Galaxies Europe-Infinity veterans guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounce Warehouse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

Bounce Warehouse  Empty
PostSubject: Bounce Warehouse    Bounce Warehouse  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:47 am

Hello everyone Smile

I have placed a vendor in a house named BNCE Warehouse. It will hold all sorts of items for all the guildies to share - anything you can make, gather or whatever you feel you can contribute to the guild will be appreciated! ☀

I am going to add some clothes, houses and vehicles very soon, please take whatever you need Cool

The items will be priced at 1 credit each.

Please be careful about one thing though! Because the house holding a vendor must be public I put an access fee on the entrance. It's 50000 and it should stop any outsider from buying our stock Smile All of you are added to admin so you can enter freely but if you create another character please make sure to notify me so I can add him/her to the admin list.

Characters on my list so far:

Liniana
Luinara
Tifania
Ivyrane
Meesha
Bubu
Alise
Mishakal
Colton
Deonorth
Binabic
Soda
Omsa
Deynao
Valkiens
Valanna

If at any point you would like to contribute please leave the item/s in one of the rooms of the house and I will add them to the vendor as soon as I can. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://bnce.guildmmorpg.com
Luinara

Luinara

Bounce Warehouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounce Warehouse    Bounce Warehouse  EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Clever girl! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

Bounce Warehouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounce Warehouse    Bounce Warehouse  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:22 am

Added some clothes, vehicles and resources (hide/meat/bone) for grinding to the vendor. I hope you find them all useful! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bnce.guildmmorpg.com
Sponsored content

Bounce Warehouse  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bounce Warehouse    Bounce Warehouse  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bounce Warehouse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SWGEmu - Bounce Inc. :: Welcome :: Bounce Inc. Guild-
Jump to: