SWGEmu - Bounce Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Galaxies Europe-Infinity veterans guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces* Empty
PostSubject: IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces*   IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces* EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:30 am

NEW EDIT Smile

Yes, it's official, yes, we have a town again, but this time it's in a gorgeous, seaside location on Naboo. The city is rank 2 for now, hopefully it will grow, it's not messy like the one on Rori Razz, it's very organised with streets and stuff Very Happy, and I think it's really beautiful! Smile Come and pay a visit, I think you will want to stay! Very Happy

So yes, thanks to Lui's hard work and our determination we have a town!  bounce

We decided to call it Lazy Town so we know it's a place to chill  Laughing

Now we need your help, dear Future Citizen! Smile

Please log onto the game any time you can and head to our city - it's on Rori, very close to Narmle, the waypoint is -5972, 1252. One of the small houses named "BNCE Warehouse" has some small houses (deeds) that you can take to be placed in the town. If I am not in the game please send me a message on FB or a PM here. I have to be there to grant you zoning rights, because I am a novice politician I cannot appoint any militia members yet. Please put the house within the town borders and declare citizenship. We need 10 citizens and have 24 hours from placing the town hall (more like 21 hours right now) Smile.

Next task will be placing a guildhall so we can actually have a guild finally (and a guildchat, yes!  Laughing )

Last edited by Ivy on Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bnce.guildmmorpg.com
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces*   IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces* EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:51 pm

HUZZZAAA!

this is fantastic, and what is the name of a guild hall in the game? i will start working on that. I will also park my toons on rori ready to place houses when ever we get the chance.

I was to go to work today, but noah ended up with fever and is not feeling too good, and when the BF is away im the only one that can look out for him.

OH WELL! i can spend my time in LAZY TOWN.
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces*   IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces* EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:21 pm

you cheeky minx! you already got us a headquarter!!!
yay!
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces*   IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces* EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Yes lol I got so excited yesterday that I took Ivy hunting just to be able to get the guild hall Laughing

I will be adding to the guild very soon cheers
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces*   IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces* EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:00 am

I have placed five houses around the town, all of them have 10000 maintenance paid and are waiting for new owners! Cool They are named Placeholder (1 to 5) and if you join the city you choose which house you like best and then it will be transferred to you.

Another important thing - Ivy needs politician experience because she will be able to do more things in the city when she has it (like terminals, trainers, and lotsa other stuff), so please vote for her in the city hall every week as it is the only way of getting the experience!

Here it is, our tiny but lovely town cheers

IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces* Screen_Shot0032
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces*   IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces* EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:24 pm

I love it already! <3
Back to top Go down
Deakn

PostSubject: Re: IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces*   IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces* EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:53 am

Lazy Town ^_^

IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces* Lazytown1280
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces*   IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces* EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 8:57 am

Awesome! cheers

You broke the forum! Silly Happy
(Yeah you were right it's a tad too wide) hit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces*   IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces* Empty

Back to top Go down

IT'S OFFICIAL! We have a town! *bounces*
Page 1 of 1