SWGEmu - Bounce Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Galaxies Europe-Infinity veterans guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? Empty
PostSubject: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:09 am

Ideally it would be Naboo but looking at the amount of cities there it won't be possible on Basilisk. Maybe on Suncrusher if we're fast enough Razz

So for now my vote goes to Rori. Ok it can be a bit creepy What a Face but it has Naboo architecture and not many player cities (for now).

Back to top Go down
http://bnce.guildmmorpg.com
Asmo

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:32 am

Rori is ok for me

Talus would be my second choice. The former Bounce city was there Smile
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:20 am

I remember i liked rori too.

And i WILL be quicker when the new server launches lol. and i will know what to do then! haha.

rori is the purple planet right? I should go and check...
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:49 am

Rori is foggy green moon with lots of lakes, rivers and swamps; it supports Naboo architecture.

The purple one is Dantooine and I don't like it for two reasons: lots of aggro creatures and it supports every type of architecture possible resulting in a horrible mess (saw a city where corellian, tatooine, naboo and generic houses stood one by one and it looked really bad Smile

Btw I am at a point where I can put merchant tent please tell me what resources you need to make me one Very Happy

And what resources you need for guildhall and town hall anyway? We will have to make lots of small houses too but I will take care of that Smile
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? Merchantent

Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? Naboocityhall

Just made me some factories and will go about making those componants i need for that hall.

<3 will place the deed on the floor of my house so you can pick it up anytime, hopefully we wont be too late!
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Realizing the Shock of things. there are many components that need components needed crafting first before i can make the hall >< God i love this game, but now im feeling the pressure!
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:02 pm

AND i realize i need to be master artisan to make a few of these components. yay for nerves:P

So i need 2 different types of Factory made items, and then 6 of each of those two.

1) Power core unit. (Factory crate item) x 6
2) Structure storage module (Factory crate item) x 6

Just to make the list of how to make each lets look at it this way.

1) Power core unit. (Factory crate item) x 6

1) Generator turbine x 6 (One per power core unit)
1500 Copper
300 Steel
900 Non Fer.Met.
3000 Aluminium
1200 Reactive Gas
1500 Carbonate Ore
1200 Chemical

2) Power conditioner x 6 (One per power core unit) Master artisan
72 Metal
36 Polymer
30 Low-grade Ore
6 Copper
12 Copper
18 Inert Gas
12 Gem stones

3) Energy distributor x 6 (One per power core unit) Master Artisan
72 Metal
24 Inert Gas
24 Steel
12 Metal
12 Polymer
18 Low-grade Ore

2) Structure storage module (Factory crate item) x 6
300 steel
1200 Metal

Green is in the making
Yellow will be made
Red I cant make yet can someone else?!
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:22 pm

The amount of resources is the toall reasources needed to make all 6 units needed for the 6 units of the... thingy... god im confused!! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:42 pm

1) Generator turbine x 6 (One per power core unit)
1500 Copper
300 Steel
900 Non Fer.Met.
3000 Aluminium
1200 Reactive Gas
1500 Carbonate Ore
1200 Chemical

yay more green
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:18 am

Hoooly crap lol what a mess Smile

Meesha is a master arti but she doesn't have structure factory What a Face gotta buy some very soon and put it somewhere; carbonate ore is a pain as well cos it doesn't spawn anywhere more than 40% people know it s it costs a lot on the bazaar Evil or Very Mad

I'm gonna see what I can buy and make the items you need ASAP *feeling like some kind of deadline is looming over our heads* Suspect

Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:26 am

Meh just when I logged into the game wanting to deal with the factory I saw the <SKYNET> SHUTTING DOWN NOW! Suspect

On the bright side, the other party (a guild called NUNAS) can't build their city hall when the server is down so we should have more or less equal chances Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:27 am

Um one more question: the things from master artisan must be factory crate too yes?
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:26 am

Loool turns out I can make the merchant tents Smile I didn't give up this skill Very Happy

But we forgot about the most important though - guild hall! What do you need for this?

The red thingies you need are being manufactured as we speak. I will leave them in your house the moment the factory finishes.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 8:16 am

The strangest thing happened: when I entered your house and dropped one of the factory crates it rubberbanded me outside and when I came back the crate was gone both from your house and my inventory What a Face Suspect ... I made another crate but it's quite possible that when you log in you will find 6 of one component and 12 of the other one Smile

It's ready, anyways Smile
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:30 am

Lui honey could you add Ivyrane to the admin list at your house? Meesha is stuck somewhere in the middle of Rori getting some good iron for vehicles so I want to keep her there. Ivy will pick up the city hall.

As for guild hall there are two on the market each of them costs 94k. Think about the cost of resources maybe it will be better to just buy one? Should be possible within the time of a one buff and solo group session, methinks alien

Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:40 pm

sorry for late reply. yesterday was confusing and fun time spent at the doctors. THANK YOU. and i will do as you say
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:47 pm

OH NO!!! I forgot of course that i need one more of the generator turnbines for the schematic i make all first right ? ><

So i need on emore !! disaster!
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:09 pm

What exactly do you need Sweetie cos I'm confused now Silly Happy
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:12 pm

dont i know how you feel!

2) Power conditioner x 6 (One per power core unit) Master artisan
72 Metal
36 Polymer
30 Low-grade Ore
6 Copper
12 Copper
18 Inert Gas
12 Gem stones

3) Energy distributor x 6 (One per power core unit) Master Artisan
72 Metal
24 Inert Gas
24 Steel
12 Metal
12 Polymer
18 Low-grade Ore

these i need 7 identical units of, not 6 as i said before, because i need one extra of each when i make the schematic for to put in the harvesters

I did this bantapoodo my self with what i can make so i need to fix it, because i only made schematics enough for 6 ....i should have made the schematic as big as it could be... bah. well live and learn!

and i saw 12 units on my floor but when i picked them up they did not count so you did only give me 6 of each

IF that makes sense at all ><

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?   Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which planet would you like Bounce to have a city on?
Page 1 of 1