SWGEmu - Bounce Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Galaxies Europe-Infinity veterans guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liniana Architect and possibly chef!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luinara

Luinara

Liniana Architect and possibly chef! Empty
PostSubject: Liniana Architect and possibly chef!   Liniana Architect and possibly chef! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:31 am

Liniana is trying to grind her way to Master Architect. It is going slowly due to the lack of raw materials and such.
A lot of time is spent sitting down and AFK harvest resources, but that is a nice part of the game also!

I am a old SWG player, and happy to be back. This game has always been my favorite and there is many reasons for that. I missed the contact with my BNCE inc family, and I hope we can rebuild what we had once.
And this time I will actually understand somewhat what i am doing! yay.
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Liniana Architect and possibly chef!   Liniana Architect and possibly chef! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:40 am

x3xx Arch now. depleted my gem and low grade ore collection.

Feel free to donate!

it is for a worthy cause of leveling up so i can make us a guild hall *winks*
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Liniana Architect and possibly chef!   Liniana Architect and possibly chef! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:09 am

I am trying to afk grind ore and gems for you but it' been slow cos I've had crazy few days. Tomorrow evening I should be properly back in the game Twisted Evil .

And I will help any way I can, of course, just won't be putting harvesters cos they don't like me, every time I put one down, give it energy and money and come after a day or two it's empty! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
http://bnce.guildmmorpg.com
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Liniana Architect and possibly chef!   Liniana Architect and possibly chef! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:18 am

Had a few silly days my self. but should be back in game to get my afk harvest on! cat

Im so thankful for Colton and his superawsomehelpfullkindwayofbeingtome <3
he is my source of awesome! Kudos.
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Liniana Architect and possibly chef!   Liniana Architect and possibly chef! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:51 am

Hey loving the new look!!

I am x43x now, thanks Ivy and Colton for your contribution of low grade ore. I got still a bit of gem but all out of ore again *sigh* oh well hehe. this is the great part of the game

*smooches*
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Liniana Architect and possibly chef!   Liniana Architect and possibly chef! EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 7:21 pm

I have over 20k more gemstone for you. Today will be looking for a good ore spot.
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: its going forward   Liniana Architect and possibly chef! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Lini is 444x Archi now. going slow only cus of the lack of play time AND the stupid credits lacking. how ever, after work to day im confident im going to finish this of, if not SUNDAY!
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Liniana Architect and possibly chef!   Liniana Architect and possibly chef! EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Well done, girl bounce Cannot wait for a guild hall just need to think where to place it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Liniana Architect and possibly chef!   Liniana Architect and possibly chef! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 6:50 pm

THE TIME HAZ COME!

Liniana is Master Architect now, so we need to know what style of guildhall we want and where.

Get TO Work!
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Liniana Architect and possibly chef!   Liniana Architect and possibly chef! EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 9:10 pm

My vote goes to Nabooian style and Rori. The other possibility is Talus with Corellian architecture. I wanted people to vote but nobody has just yet Smile

Tell me what you think if nobody replies we need to make the decision ASAP because every day there is another city forming somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

PostSubject: Re: Liniana Architect and possibly chef!   Liniana Architect and possibly chef! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:27 pm

I am now also Master Artisan, no need to freak out when i cant make components anymore! lol

Anyway yay me!
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: Liniana Architect and possibly chef!   Liniana Architect and possibly chef! EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Yay for you! bounce You can make swoops now clown
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Liniana Architect and possibly chef!   Liniana Architect and possibly chef! Empty

Back to top Go down

Liniana Architect and possibly chef!
Page 1 of 1