Star Wars Galaxies Europe-Infinity veterans guild.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Apprenticeship Points

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A'Lea

PostSubject: Apprenticeship Points   Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:01 pm

I don't know where this should go, but for anyone needing Apprenticeship points, when you teach someone, you get those points.  Garyth taught Novaad and got 20 Apprenticeship points for each level of Survey.  When he started teaching languages, he got 10 per language.   Garyth taught just one language and stopped.  Ivy, you could teach any newcomer who not been taught languages and gain those ten points per language.

Garyth has been teaching my new toon, Novaad Zorai, surveying/sampling as each level became available.  Garyth is guilded in that OTHER guild.  I'll just call him and the rest of the six as in Elsewhere.  

I have ten characters.  Six of them are Elsewhere.  A'Lea is in BNCE.  Thank you Ivy.  That leaves new Novaad, a guy character, who is exceptionally ugly; Luza, a female Entertainer who is not highly leveled; and Jeliah, a potential female combatant.

A'Lea
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ivy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Apprenticeship Points   Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:38 am

Hello A'Lea Smile

Sorry for the late response, I was away and the internet there was soooo bad I couldn't even use the forums!

I hope you are still with us, I am back and getting ready to do a lot of missions for a lot of money (hopefully hehe) so I can keep the city for us. Sometimes there will only be two of my alts (usually Alise/Bubu and sometimes Meesha) afk surveying when I have to do stuff around the house, but anyway, I am back, and will be logging on every day even if just for a short while.

bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bnce.guildmmorpg.com

Apprenticeship Points
Page 1 of 1