SWGEmu - Bounce Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Galaxies Europe-Infinity veterans guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BNCE Inc Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luinara

Luinara

BNCE Inc Town Empty
PostSubject: BNCE Inc Town   BNCE Inc Town EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:38 am

For some reason i start picturing Lazy Town series when thinking of our lovely town *chuckles* I cant help it! Who wants to be strapping jumping hero?

Anyways. could we not make a under forum for this project Town?

Remembered Shi-shi used this for planning, I think. So we can preview. http://swgplanner.tyger.org/

Location? Planet? Keep the old name? Do we want a city square where we have vendors? What style of cantina/guildhall and other buildings do we want?

I think I am in " charge " of the guildhall deco, and Ivy wanted to do the cantina and shops?
With out disregarding our "being in charge" it could be a guild effort, if folk want to come with idears.

I welcome idears *shoots a warning glance to Deo before focusing on the crowd that is her guild mates * I really do welcome them.
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

BNCE Inc Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNCE Inc Town   BNCE Inc Town EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:04 am

I have never been an architect before, and noticed that the gungan head statues have different apperances.

Are these worth anything? can they be placed in the city outside? Should I continue store them?

When these need the insane amount of resources i just could not let my self make them in practice mode, it just seem like such a waste. So what do you think ? Sell them? or Store them ?
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

BNCE Inc Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNCE Inc Town   BNCE Inc Town EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:05 am

I believe that cities should grow naturally, we don't have very many members at the moment and even with all the alts we can create our options are pretty limited. Right now with so many people playing Naboo is capped already, the existing player cities cannot grow any more. I believe Tatooine will be next and after that Corellia. Without taxes and city maintenance implemented (not there yet) cities mushroomed all over the worlds like crazy affraid ... Anyway, when we do have a guild and city hall, we have to find the space to put it. Unfortunately Naboo is out of the question already Sad . I say when we have the buildings, we will travel the worlds and try to find a suitable place. After all, it doesn't matter what planet we're on as long as we have a guild home bounce . And after that, all the members will have a say in what to put where and what decorations to use and stuff. We have to work on this together :flower: .
Back to top Go down
http://bnce.guildmmorpg.com
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

BNCE Inc Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNCE Inc Town   BNCE Inc Town EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 3:08 am

Luinara wrote:
I have never been an architect before, and noticed that the gungan head statues have different apperances.

Are these worth anything? can they be placed in the city outside? Should I continue store them?

When these need the insane amount of resources i just could not let my self make them in practice mode, it just seem like such a waste. So what do you think ? Sell them? or Store them ?

To be honest I've never noticed different appearances of the heads, that's news to me Smile Unfortunately selling them will not be easy as many people train archi and you can find loads of these heads really cheap on the bazaar. Try though, I know what you mean about using so many resources for nothing... And keep some for the city bounce
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

BNCE Inc Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNCE Inc Town   BNCE Inc Town EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:16 am

maybe the "non gungan heads" gungan heads can be of worth to sell, im still hanging on to a few. REalizing how many i have to craft in the end, i wont keep them all Razz

I also want the city to progress in sort of natural way. though some plan to where we have our city main items could be cool. as to being efficient city etc etc. should the cantina be next to the hall? have a fountain outside of the hall surounded by merchant tents? and bla bla bla. maybe some think they have a good idea and so we can just post it here Smile

What we learn this time around will be valuable for the real deal, so suck in all the wisdom we can!

bounce
Back to top Go down
Valkiens

BNCE Inc Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNCE Inc Town   BNCE Inc Town EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:00 am

That's too bad about the planets being full, the corellian architecture is the least appealing to me and frankly I prefer Naboo and then Tatooine, the Corellian architecture style is my least favourite.

But then again, considering the surroundings... I think I'd live in an ugly house in a beautiful environment rather to an OK house (Tat) with only a desert and rocks stretching out as far as I can see....

(With random green-farting flying bugs and roving lizards as my only neighbours.)
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

BNCE Inc Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNCE Inc Town   BNCE Inc Town EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 12:29 am

That's why my proposition is Rori. There is still space there for now and the architecture in nabooian. Let's face it - we have no chance for Naboo right now, and Tatooine has too many bugged aggressive creatures so it wouldn't be a nice home we want. Rori is a bit foggy but it is safe - I've been sampling there with my suveyor and never attacked by anything.

Right now I need you to tell me if you think Rori is ok? rabbit
Back to top Go down
Luinara

Luinara

BNCE Inc Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNCE Inc Town   BNCE Inc Town EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:55 pm

So i lack energy to fuel the factories, no worries i found some wind so im harvesting that for now. Both Lui and Lin are doing their part to get what we need for to get those 6 factory made items x 2.

As I got killed by a Dessert Squill, I quickly made my way to somewhere else to harvest.

I really do hope im quick enough about this!
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Admin
Ivy

BNCE Inc Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNCE Inc Town   BNCE Inc Town EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:19 am

Luinara wrote:

I really do hope im quick enough about this!

You're brilliant! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BNCE Inc Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: BNCE Inc Town   BNCE Inc Town Empty

Back to top Go down

BNCE Inc Town
Page 1 of 1